I collaborate with people on projects aimed at imagining and building the energy system of the future. One that is climate-neutral, resilient, and affordable.
I am Co-Founder and CTO of ETFuels – Energy Transition at Hyperscale. ETFuels is a ClimateTech start-up that is pioneering a new model to produce green fuels at scale – to decarbonise industry and industrialise decarbonisation.
- I worked as a Strategy Consultant at Guidehouse. As Managing Consultant Energy, Sustainability, and Infrastructure, I led project teams to support clients with strategic and operational questions and programmes related to the energy transition.
- I was Project Manager of the European Hydrogen Backbone Initiative (EHB). The EHB aims to accelerate Europe’s decarbonisation journey by defining the critical role of hydrogen infrastructure.
- I speak and write on topics related to the energy transition and in particular green fuels: Volts, Imperial Energy Podcast, WaterstofNet (Dutch), H2 View.
- I volunteered for the Energy Institute’s Young Professionals Network in London, serving as Vice Chair from 2019-2021.
- I studied at the University of Edinburgh, Imperial College London, and UC Berkeley. I am fluent in Dutch, French, English – and can speak conversational Mandarin Chinese.